Marty,
 
      To asnwer (sic) the question you asked on your post on OccupyCanton...yes, I will continue to support OccupyCanton, as well as the greater Occupy movement.
 
What you didn't see Saturday (nor did I, as I left with my kids before you did) was the resolution to the "pledge the flag debate"...
 
I have learned that a meeting was scheduled to discuss issues some people had with the GA on Saturday...new rules were passed democratically and they moved on...
 
Could you imagine a city, county, state government...or a political party moving to correct issues in less than 24 hours? Forget it! Issues smaller than that have paralyzed subdivisions, parties, organizations,etc. Democracy works! 
 
And that sir, is why I identify with and support the Occupy Movement. It is about eliminating the democratic deficit...an issue, I believe that is as important as any.
 
Kevin